Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
) A little spark; a scintillation.
2. (n.) Brilliancy; luster; as, the sparkle of a diamond.
3. (n.) To emit sparks; to throw off ignited or incandescent particles; to shine as if throwing off sparks; to emit flashes of light; to scintillate; to twinkle; as, the blazing wood sparkles; the stars sparkle.
4. (n.) To manifest itself by, or as if by, emitting sparks; to glisten; to flash.
5. (n.) To emit little bubbles, as certain kinds of liquors; to effervesce; as, sparkling wine.
6. (v. t.) To emit in the form or likeness of sparks.
7. (v. t.) To disperse.
8. (v. t.) To scatter on or over.
Strong's Hebrew5340. natsats -- to shine, sparkle...
<< 5339, 5340. natsats. 5340a >>. to shine, sparkle
. Transliteration: natsats Phonetic
Spelling: (naw-tsats') Short Definition: sparkle
. sparkle ... /hebrew/5340.htm - 5k
5340a. natsats -- to shine, sparkle
... natsats. 5340b >>. to shine, sparkle. Transliteration: natsats Short Definition:
gleamed. ... root Definition to shine, sparkle NASB Word Usage gleamed (1). ...
/hebrew/5340a.htm - 5k
6692a. tsuts -- to blossom, shine, sparkle
... << 6692, 6692a. tsuts or tsits. 6692b >>. to blossom, shine, sparkle. Transliteration:
tsuts or tsits Short Definition: flourishes. Word Origin a prim. ...
/hebrew/6692a.htm - 5k
688. eqdach -- a fiery glow, sparkle
... << 687, 688. eqdach. 689 >>. a fiery glow, sparkle. Transliteration: eqdach
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-dawkh') Short Definition: crystal. ...
/hebrew/688.htm - 6k
6692. tsuwts -- to blossom, shine, sparkle
... tsuwts. 6692a >>. to blossom, shine, sparkle. Transliteration: tsuwts Phonetic Spelling:
(tsoots) Short Definition: bloom. bloom, blossom, flourish, show self ...
/hebrew/6692.htm - 5k
5095. nahal -- to lead or guide to a watering place, bring to a ...
... A primitive root; properly, to run with a sparkle, ie Flow; hence (transitively),
to conduct, and (by inference) to protect, sustain -- carry, feed, guide ...
/hebrew/5095.htm - 6k
7618. shebo -- (a precious stone) perhaps agate
... with that of shabah through the idea of subdivision into flashes or streamers (compare
shabiyb) meaning to flame; a gem (from its sparkle), probably the agate ...
/hebrew/7618.htm - 6k
5102. nahar -- to flow, stream
... A primitive root; to sparkle, ie (figuratively) be cheerful; hence (from the sheen
of a running stream) to flow, ie (figuratively) assemble -- flow (together ...
/hebrew/5102.htm - 5k
2833. choshen -- breastpiece, sacred pouch
... From an unused root probably meaning to contain or sparkle; perhaps a pocket (as
holding the Urim and Thummim), or rich (as containing gems), used only of the ...
/hebrew/2833.htm - 6k