Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
) A warbling; a trill.
2. (n.) A breathing place or hole; a nostril, as of a bird.
3. (v. t.) To perforate by a pointed instrument; to bore; to transfix; to drill.
4. (v. t.) Hence, to affect, as if by something that pierces or pricks; to cause to have a shivering, throbbing, tingling, or exquisite sensation; to pierce; to penetrate.
5. (v. t.) To hurl; to throw; to cast.
6. (v. i.) To pierce, as something sharp; to penetrate; especially, to cause a tingling sensation that runs through the system with a slight shivering; as, a sharp sound thrills through the whole frame.
7. (v. i.) To feel a sharp, shivering, tingling, or exquisite sensation, running through the body.
8. (n.) A drill. See 3d Drill, 1.
9. (n.) A sensation as of being thrilled; a tremulous excitement; as, a thrill of horror; a thrill of joy.
Strong's Hebrew6342. pachad -- to dread, be in dread or in awe...
Word Usage afraid (3), come in dread (1), come trembling (1), dread (6), fear (4),
fears (1), shake (1), stands in awe (1), terrified (2), thrill
(1), tremble ... /hebrew/6342.htm - 6k