International Standard Bible EncyclopediaLOOP
loop (in plural lula'oth (Exodus 26:4, 10; Exodus 36:11, 17)): A ring or fold made of blue thread to fasten into the corresponding golden clasps, or taches upon the curtains of the tabernacle, joining them in sets, or pairs.
Easton's Bible Dictionary
A knotted "eye" of cord, corresponding to the "taches" or knobs in the edges of the curtains of the tabernacle, for joining them into a continuous circuit, fifty to a curtain (Exodus 26:4
, 5, 10, 11).
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
) A mass of iron in a pasty condition gathered into a ball for the tilt hammer or rolls.
2. (n.) A fold or doubling of a thread, cord, rope, etc., through which another thread, cord, etc., can be passed, or which a hook can be hooked into; an eye, as of metal; a staple; a noose; a bight.
3. (n.) A small, narrow opening; a loophole.
4. (n.) A curve of any kind in the form of a loop.
5. (n.) A wire forming part of a main circuit and returning to the point from which it starts.
6. (n.) The portion of a vibrating string, air column, etc., between two nodes; -- called also ventral segment.
7. (v. t.) To make a loop of or in; to fasten with a loop or loops; -- often with up; as, to loop a string; to loop up a curtain.
Strong's Hebrew3924. lulaah -- loop...
<< 3923, 3924. lulaah. 3925 >>. loop
. Transliteration: lulaah Phonetic Spelling:
(loo-law-aw') Short Definition: loop
. ... loop
From the same as luwl; a loop
-- loop ... /hebrew/3924.htm - 5k
3884b. lulay -- a loop
... lulay. 3885 >>. a loop. Transliteration: lulay Short Definition: loops. Word Origin
from an unused word Definition a loop NASB Word Usage loops (13). ...
/hebrew/3884b.htm - 5k